Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

#20x31 Weekly Recap

If you're not a part of #20x31, you're missing out. My friend Jen and a few other awesome bloggers and I are hosting this challenge to do 20 minutes of exercise every day of May.


JVKom Chronicles


Saturday
4 miles (3.1 mile race/18:56)

Sunday
2.5 miles - 2 miles of quarter mile repeats, speed work

Monday
Active rest day running around

Tuesday
Active rest day and baseball

Wednesday
7 miles
Strength workout at the gym - arms, legs, upper body, butt, abs, back

Thursday
 3.1 miles
Ab work

Friday
7 miles
Strength workout at the gym - arms, legs, upper body, butt, abs, back

Total Miles: 23.6

Next week, I'll talk about active rest days and what I do then. I usually don't take two days in a row off from running, but after an 8 miler last Friday, a fast race Saturday and speedwork Sunday, I decided to give my legs a rest as I have a big race tomorrow that I want to run well.


2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome Anna! I have my first race in what feels like driver tomorrow. I'm so nervous! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete