Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Running Week in Review: 4.21.14

I had a great week of running and working out this past week. I ran 27 miles which is on the high end of what I usually run. I was very thankful for that and feel great! I think the hardest part for me is finding the time to have good quality runs. I'm really working on that and I feel better for it. I'm also learning more about not rushing through every run. I don't do a great job of taking recovery days or doing good recovery runs, but I'm making a concerted effort to do better and not run at a below 7 minute pace or right at it for my runs.

I was also excited that I got back into the gym. I made it twice which was great. I feel stronger for it and plan to keep it up.

Monday
4 miles/28:27
20 pull ups

Tuesday
5 miles/35:27
40 pull ups
8 minute abs
10 minute ab video
xHit Bums and Butt Video

Wednesday
2 miles/13:59
Strength training at gym - Upper body, abs, back, shoulders, butt

Thursday
4 miles/27:42
40 pull ups
60 twisting crunches on incline bench

Friday
7.1 miles (not sure of time - I ran a 5K at the gym and another 4 on my treadmill at home. I'm going to put down 50 minutes as I ran the first 3.1 in about 21 and the last 4 right at 29)
Strength training at the gym - upper body, abs, back, shoulders, butt, legs

Saturday
4 miles/27:28
50 twisting crunches on the incline bench

Sunday
Rest Day - church and family time and remembering our Savior's sacrifice.

Total Miles: 27.1
Total Time: 3:03:03


No comments:

Post a Comment