Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Running Week in Review 4.7.14

I think I'll start each week out by recapping the prior week's runs and workouts. This past week, I didn't make it to the gym for strength training. I'm making it a priority to try to get back in the gym two or three days a week starting this week. I started the week off on the right foot with a visit to my gym this morning.

Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - 4 miles/27:47
Wednesday - 4 miles/27:40
Thursday - Rest Day
Friday - 5 miles/37:14
Saturday - 6.2 miles/43:13
Sunday - 4 miles/26:10

Total Mileage: 27.2
Total Time: 3:16:04

All of my miles this week were on the treadmill. I don't run outside when it's dark by myself and this past week, most days, I ran before work which meant my treadmill and I had some quality time together. I also try to do some speed work on the treadmill. For instance, yesterday when I ran 4 miles, I started off around a 7:30 pace which is typically what I start with in regular runs, but I finished the run with my last mile at a 6 minute pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment